Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Report Concern An user being verbally abusive.

12 replies
Charms:
+9
Hello.

I am sorry for the report but I got a small problem with a player and this is beginning to get out of hand.
I am being constantly insulted, harassed and threatened.

I was recently suspended because of this player being persistent after asking several times for it to stop.
He is intentionally provocative and instigate various unnecessary altercations that lead to more anti-social behaviour.
I am trying to ignore the situation but he uses his discord application to bypass the function.

He was recently warned by an Operator to stop causing trouble with me but now he is encouraging friends to spam my discord and being insulted.

When he is confronted he play innocent and say he'll report me if I defend myself.
This has been going on for quite some time now, and I did talk to others about it but if he is verbally warned he argue's and fights with them.

The player is NightWalker.
Can someone please do something about this player?

Thanks in advance. :) ..
Posted Aug 14, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Pretzel PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+24
oof, do you have screenshots or something? Also I'm pretty sure you have to use the report form but idk here.
Posted Aug 14, 18
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
This report is lies, lies and more lies. Poet from the first day I killed you on the server you have been nothing but rude to me and caused several arguments over nothing some of which you were warned for as shown on your history, and you made disgusting comments that are very disturbing seeing as though you are 27 and I'm 15. I have never asked anyone to spam your discord and the only time you've been insulted is when you have insulted yourself so if you can't take it in don't dish it out.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073276660940804/unknown.png?width=600&height=96
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073473231061025/unknown.png?width=600&height=89

But the problem did not stop there, you had personal beef against me and Corp people and every hour of the day you would write paragraphs about them in chat even though they hadn't done much to you. Most of the time I even entertained your paragraphs because they were simply absurd and it was clear you were taking this game too personally.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073540696571915/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073627552088066/unknown.png

Problem got so bad I even requested we all just ignore you so that you could continue dreaming about how you "were gonna kill us all and share our donor" but yet you didn't get the message and continued acting childish, so childish you made a wall at spawn using inappropriate language and pretending to be "gangsta". You were then perm banned and by then I thought you would have gotten the message to just leave us alone but no you clearly didn't.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073724910403614/unknown.png?width=600&height=136
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477933354574938134/479073852543205407/unknown.png?width=600&height=338

All in all I've ignored your unjustified ranting, all the guilt tripping you tried to do (yes you tried to make me feel bad about killing someone in a game by saying that it made them self - harm) and yet you still try and play the victim?

Your report is dumb for several reasons:
1. You have submitted no evidence
2. You have no evidence to submit :o
3. You didn't follow the reporting guideline posted clearly on the forums for you to follow
4. You are NOT the victim
5. You are lying to ops
But lets leave it for staff members to come and take in all the evidence I provided and do something about the situation.
Posted Aug 14, 18 · Last edited Aug 14, 18 by NightWalke...
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Pretzel PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+24
Night I think the Discord screenshots are broken rip
Posted Aug 14, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
Oh, they work for me, I can upload the screenshots again if I need to anyways
Posted Aug 14, 18
<3
List
Undo
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+40
you are both as bad as each other nw don't act innocent i seen u doing the same to him
Posted Aug 15, 18
No
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
No, I'm not as bad as poet, did you even see all the evidence I posted?
Posted Aug 15, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Clyde_Targaryen Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+52
In my opinion poet is really the one FUELING the drama. I have told corp and poeple to hust ignore what he says in chat when he insults us. And we too have told him SEVERAL times to stop since wr dont care what he says and does. But he still offends us and tries to cause drama Nw has no blame since poet is the one fueling the drama. Seeking for attention and his supposed “27 year old age” isnt true, since he acts childish and immature. Every one old enough would understand that this is just a game and that the insults others give are just meaningless.
Poet is just seeking for attention, i have noticed that. From what he says and does. Yet i don’t think he should be banned for that reason just... its just his reasoning. I find him annoying but im still KINDA deffending him, But him..trying to make nw feel bad saying someone selfharmed is NOT OK.
He once tried to make drama between me and nw telling me lies just so he couldnt manipulate me to be against nw. I think this report is stupid and dumb as ****.
Poet should just not reply to his discord messages. And be an adult for the first time.
Posted Aug 15, 18
Charms:
+174
uhm uhm i thought i should say something here... uuhm uhm.... (prepares dramatic speech) so first of all when poet joined back i saw numerous people already starting to argue and diss him. Second thing is that I warned poet about not starting drama in chat and he didnt. Even when i talked in chat and said hi to him he didnt respond. Which means he was ignoring chat. then i saw some people saying that poet is bad and stuff even after ovo has warned everyone. Then on a few occasions ive seen nightwalker diss poet on discord while poet is in game talking with someone else.
none of you are innocent </3 (dramatic ending). AND HONESTLY the only ones ive seen argue with poet is cyber llus and nightwalker. like honestly no one else has a problem with poet. coincidence much?

The Fire Lords Regards
-Fire

Some screenshots I found : https://imgur.com/a/IzNgXHb
ALSO Cyber spreading false rumors even after numerous times of being told that I resigned Martino1337 :https://imgur.com/a/fMr12W8
Posted Aug 15, 18 · Last edited Aug 15, 18 by FireFistas...
No
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
Screenshots you've posted are quite different to what you are saying now, you have never seen me "diss" poet for no reason, if so why have you not posted that screenshot here? Your first screenshots show clearly poet trying to start drama for no reason and mocking someones grammar, I came in and told poet to stop being a hypocrite as her grammar hasn't been perfect in the past either. Screenshot you have saying I was "starting sh*t" no I was telling poet that lying to staff as she had done a few minutes ago about me isn't allowed and there are discord logs to prove that she's lying.

Poet turned her chat off for all of 1 day, doesn't mean she was trying to ignore chat she was just not trying to get herself banned again because we had just reported her for spreading rumors about someone self-harming to guilt trip me.

You've only seen poet argue with me, Cyber and Llus because we are the main people she has a problem with, and in the screenshots I've posted it's quite clearly poet starting arguments with us even though we've attempted to just ignore her - clearly not a coincidence. Only thing we are not innocent of is not completely ignoring this blatant internet troll from day 1 to avoid any of this mess, but there is no way you can say we are as bad as each other if we aren't the ones starting arguments, guilt tripping and generally being toxic to players.

Everything has been said and shown really, there is no need for anyone else to post their clearly biased opinions on this player report so please just let staff reply.
Posted Aug 15, 18 · Last edited Aug 15, 18 by NightWalke...
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
19 / 370
NoticeNotices