Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report Dasia Took My Claim

6 replies
Charms:
+6
Your in-game nameYour in-game name: MoonPhase

Who you want to report: Dasia

What rank he/she isWhat rank he/she is: OP

Why you want to report:Why you want to report: My claim was taken by them before my 30 days were up.

Description of what happened, with full details:
First, I would like to state that with my donor rank I am not able to remove/take claims that aren't at the 30 day limit. With that said, I claimed a past due base that was originally claimed by antisociable. On July 17, 2018, I received a message on discord from ragedeclipse stating that user "Whitefang" returned to skaia as antisociable and that they wanted their base back. According to raged, dasia had taken the responsiblity of protecting that base, and raged asked me how i obtained it. When I found that base, It was not claimed by dasia, it was claimed by antisociable, and it was either at the 30 day limit or it had passed that limit. Like I said earlier, my donor rank doesn't allow me to remove claims that are before 30 days, and I know this because I had tried to remove a claim that belonged to my alt, and it told me I couldn't remove claims prior to 30 days.
Now it is August 30, 2018, and I log into my account and see that Dasia claimed the base that I had claimed, but I hadn't been away for 30 days yet. I had been online before my 30 day mark. I would like to have the base returned to me. If Dasia was supposed to protect this base, they should have claimed it. It is not common knowledge of who is protecting what, and you can't take my claim because you forgot to claim it originally.

Screenshots and other evidenceScreenshots and other evidence:
Attached Images
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,571
Why did it take 22 days to reply...
Posted Aug 31, 18
Charms:
+6
I've been busy. Just started another semester at college
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+113
Your claim was left idle for 30 days and was up for grabs. Maybe you didn't get online on time to save the claim.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 31, 18
Charms:
+6
When I logged in, it said 29 days. I can see how long I've been gone as soon as I log in. But even so, yesterday the claim said Dasia had been gone for 11 days, which means they took my claim before my 30 days anyway.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
<3
List
Undo
Sajid VIP+
Charms:
+5
wrote:
I've been busy. Just started another semester at college
I clearly understand ur feelings .... I also read in college {military one} It was the first semester for me this year which was nearly 115 days . When I returned and logged into the server i ended up falling from sky and died .later i saw all my claims were resetted and my builds on further location were resetted .You can still see my huge Chiseled Stone Arena {maybe it is gone } at somewhere between x350 y385 in cueball craft . It is mine but yet i cant use it and some active guy literally bloody claimed it !!!! aghhh !!!!
Posted Aug 31, 18 · Last edited Aug 31, 18 by Sajid
Sajid VIP+
Charms:
+5
I think there should be a RULE to safeguard claims of those who stays in further regions away from Humane civilization where there is no internet and stays like savages for months and months . By the way I am leaving tomorrow for my third semester which will be another 128 days . I hope literally this type of feature gets add into a server which is kind of popular only for their player , not for the cruel moderators from which I try avoid most of the time by the way . I hope that my new built base and data in cueball craft server wont get deleted after i return from 128 days ...
Posted Aug 31, 18
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
24 / 348
NoticeNotices