Server IP: play.skaia.net

Concern Changed Shopkeepers at spawn

5 replies
Charms:
+2
The "Wool and Mineral Shop" shopkeeper at spawn no longer sells wool.
The "Food Shop" shopkeeper no longer buys food, but sells coloured wool.
I believe this is a mistake.
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
‭‭‭‭‭‭GapsMN Co-OwnerVanilla-OPPremiumVIP
Charms:
+1,643
The 'Wood and Minerals' is currently working as intended, this shop was never meant to sell wool. If you're interested in multi-coloured wool, you'll have to purchase wool from the 'Mob Drops' shop and dyes from the 'Dyes' shop separately.

The coloured wool in the 'Food Shop' is a minecraft auto-generated sale and costs emeralds not Grist.
The easiest way to be the smartest person in the world is to also be the most narcissistic
Posted Aug 31, 18 · Last edited Sep 1, 18 by ‭‭‭‭‭‭Gaps...
Charms:
+2
is it also intentional that the 'Food Shop' no longer accepts wheat/melons/potatoes/carrots in exchange for emeralds?
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
‭‭‭‭‭‭GapsMN Co-OwnerVanilla-OPPremiumVIP
Charms:
+1,643
wrote:
is it also intentional that the 'Food Shop' no longer accepts wheat/melons/potatoes/carrots in exchange for emeralds?

Only the trades that contain Build Grist in exchange for an item were ever intentional; all of the trades that have items for emeralds (or vice-versa) were added due to a bug in Mojang's villager trading interface. These extra emerald trades at the end of the regular list will often change if the villagers are ever respawned due to deaths, shop changes or just general disfunctionality.
The easiest way to be the smartest person in the world is to also be the most narcissistic
Posted Sep 1, 18
Charms:
+2
Understood. I came across a couple untouched villages when I went looking for the Woodlands Mansion; surely I can find someone new to buy my farm produce. Thanks for answering.
Posted Sep 1, 18 · OP
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
23 / 348
NoticeNotices