Introducing the new minigame,The Cue Ball Challenge. A Homestuck based adventure, you will fight monsters, infiltrate mansions, and fly between moons.
There are 3 Pre-Stages, resulting in a final Stage.
The 3 Pre-Stages Include:
The Jade Challenge
- Jack Noir has invaded Jade's house in search for his stolen Fenestrated Wall! He has taken Jade captive at the top of her tower in Grandpa Harley's laboratory! Climb the tower and defeat Jack Noir!
[*] The Doc Scratch Challenge
The Prospit Challenge
- Jack Noir has used one of his Fenestrated Walls to invade the golden Prospit. He has sabotaged the chain connecting the two moons together. Repair the chain before it breaks!
Once you claim a Cue Ball from each Pre-Stage, you're now ready to complete the final stage:
- Travel to Ancient Egypt and navigate your way through a pyramid using your wit and skills. Lord English is said to be in this very pyramid, stored away in his Cairo Overcoat Sarcophagus! Find it and kill Lord English once and for all with the Cue Balls!
1. Multiple players can play the mini game at once, but only ONE will receive a prize
2. Any items lost inside of the mini game are not subject to retrieval by staff. Your life, your choice. You will probably die many times.
3. Have fun. Do not complain about it being too hard and impossible. I completed the entire thing in 20 minutes without a single death. It is quite possible. Still, this is a super hard minigame and so it should be considered hard.
4. Anyone being suspected of cheating or exploiting the game is subject to punishment and removal of all Minigame prizes. This includes tricking OPs into teleporting you into different parts of the games. You may use any items to help you in any game except the Doc Scratch Challenge.
Prizes: (upon completion of the Pyramid)
You may pick one of the following:
Full Maxed Armor, Sword, Bow Set, among other things
Full Maxed Axe, Pickaxes, Shovel, Fishing Rod, among other things
Stacks of redstone-related blocks
Stacks of Random, Good blocks such as Anvils, Brewing stands, beacons
A Shulker Box of Gold
Stacks of Seeds, Saplings, and 40 Spawners
IF YOU COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CHALLENGE, REPLY TO THIS THREAD!