Server IP: play.skaia.net

Report General MY CLAIM HAS BEEN OVERTOOK AND ITS NOT EVEN 30 DAYS YET!

5 replies
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
Offenders name - Bea
offend- Overtook my claim before it expired.

one of my claims at /home crazyninja was overtook by Bea and i dont know how.SO i request the staff to look into it and help me out.
That claim previously did belonged to bea but when i expired it claimed the place and now on 06/10/2018 when i checked the place it was claimed by Bea and it was not even expired from my claim.
Posted Oct 6, 18 · OP
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
The claim has been transfered back to you. I'm not sure who or why an Op transfered your claim. Was it claimed by you or crazyninja's account?
Posted Oct 6, 18
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
You did the job , but there is more left to it . There are 3 more claims near that place which belongs to me but are in the possession of lele and bea. They are near the house only.
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
After further investigation, there is no data of you doing anything to the claim except clicking the button to the outside door. The claim has been given back to Bea. Provide proof that you owned the claim, or you aren't getting it back.
Posted Oct 7, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+52
TO be honest i dont have any prove other than that i had some stuff of mine in that claim and also u can check the server database . And also Crusher was the op who helped me at that place once , so i think he might work as a proof too , the only thing is if he remeber about that.
Tho i would like you to plz check the server database to check the server database records to confirm that i am not lying.
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+994
We cannot check the ‘database’ to see whether or not you owned a claim. As there is no data of you doing stuff in the claim, we cannot guarantee that you owned it or not.

Thread locked
Posted Oct 8, 18
No
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
23 / 348
NoticeNotices