Server IP: play.skaia.net

We need to talk about this...

4 replies
clyde Skaia-God
Charms:
+30
Hey, I’m clyde
Before i start TyPiNg i just wanna say that, i am NOT saying that their languages are bad in any way im am just stating to how it looks on the eyes of people who don’t understand...

So Cueballcraft has players all over the world. Different continets, Different states, Different languages..
And the cueball chat, to us that can only understand english.. it feels kinda flooded.. because there are few groups of people that choose to speak in their native language all the time.. and to me and alot of other players its an issue. So basically the chat is filled with words we dont understand. We have told them that some of us dont like it but they never listen.. i know this might seem dumb, but there are alot of cases where they swear and offend and Operators dont even understand what they said, to the players that can’t speak their language the chat feels flooded, and i miss messages from people stating at me because i dont read chat cus its always flooded with languages i do not understand...
I don’t know about you but in my eyes this seems like and issue...
Posted Wed at 09:45 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
iCodeHit ModVIP
Charms:
+66
Fun Fact: Players are only to speak other languages in /tell. If you see anyone in chat talking in a different language, please try to tell staff.
Posted Thu at 08:57
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,599
なんだようこれ?!??

なぜ このこうぷ ばかは はなせようこのにんげんはうるせだしい

それは、おまえはいつもへんたいすきですよ?

:3
Posted Sun at 03:01
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+26
Lol are you gonna try to translate that?
Your local ban evader police.
Posted Sun at 17:44
Charms:
+324
Well Japanese -> Spanish -> Africaans -> Tagalog -> English translates as

How's this? what

Why is this Lawwe's bad idea to be delicious?

Would you like to travel?

:d
Posted Sun at 19:27
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
22 / 348
NoticeNotices