Server IP: play.skaia.net

Bedwars

8 replies
Charms:
+324
I see people posting links to other servers to play bedwars (and getting warned/banned).

How about a Bedwars server?

One thing to think about is allowing games to start even if the minimum number of players aren't met.
Maybe even let the game start with only one player and let that person practice or something.

The problem is that if there aren't enough players you wont stay on that server.
The most I ever saw on hunger games was three but the game wouldn't start so we all left.
If someone else joined 5 mins after we left they saw 0 people and so they left.
If the game had started they might have stuck around.

^ Also a thought about how to get traction on hunger games.
Posted Thu at 00:25 · OP
Don't...
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,599
We have a Bedwars on Cueball

But no OP knows how to operate it
Posted Thu at 01:16
Approve
List
Undo
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+54
SUPER actually built 1 but it received some negative comments. I built its lobby idk why he left the project but im sure its becuz of that negative comments.
Posted Thu at 05:42
Charms:
+324
Do you mean he built a map or he built a plugin?
Posted Thu at 13:49 · OP
Luminator97 VIP+Member
Charms:
+33
It's not a plugin. He made the commands and everything for it.
Posted Thu at 21:34
Approve
List
Undo
VXVaporeon2017 Member
VXVaporeon2017 @ vanilla.skaia.us
Top Voter
Charms:
+107
aye I left for months and when I came back, it stopped, and he has never told me anything about it since we talked again
Maybe just because of the item duplications, as there were no protection, with the command logging (As it uses /summon to create items) it probably annoys the console, last is probably because some noobs whine about it? :V
Posted Fri at 05:55
Charms:
+324
Thats quite cool.
Was this embedded in Cueball like Firepigs CastleWars or was it done as a separate server like HungerGames?
Posted Sat at 00:48 · OP
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+54
Nah its in Cueball too bad i dont hab access to SUPER's home cuz the location is in his home i believe
Posted Sat at 02:03
VXVaporeon2017 Member
VXVaporeon2017 @ vanilla.skaia.us
Top Voter
Charms:
+107
We both forgot the project and somewhat abandoned it, when I told him that erm, just say oof that location, if anyone knows the location tell us, will tell him to see whether it still exists or nah
Posted Sat at 10:17
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
20 / 348
NoticeNotices