Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

Bedwars

13 replies
Charms:
+354
I see people posting links to other servers to play bedwars (and getting warned/banned).

How about a Bedwars server?

One thing to think about is allowing games to start even if the minimum number of players aren't met.
Maybe even let the game start with only one player and let that person practice or something.

The problem is that if there aren't enough players you wont stay on that server.
The most I ever saw on hunger games was three but the game wouldn't start so we all left.
If someone else joined 5 mins after we left they saw 0 people and so they left.
If the game had started they might have stuck around.

^ Also a thought about how to get traction on hunger games.
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP
Don't...
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,676
We have a Bedwars on Cueball

But no OP knows how to operate it
Posted Oct 11, 18
Approve
List
Undo
Charms:
+75
SUPER actually built 1 but it received some negative comments. I built its lobby idk why he left the project but im sure its becuz of that negative comments.
Posted Oct 11, 18
Charms:
+354
Do you mean he built a map or he built a plugin?
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP
Luminator97 Vanilla-OPMember
Top Voter
Charms:
+44
It's not a plugin. He made the commands and everything for it.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcQtjcZEvE1UTsw9ArQYeF-NtGmLrAlEuMVP5Tvh46-QMdn8VGs1[/img]
Posted Oct 11, 18
Approve
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
aye I left for months and when I came back, it stopped, and he has never told me anything about it since we talked again
Maybe just because of the item duplications, as there were no protection, with the command logging (As it uses /summon to create items) it probably annoys the console, last is probably because some noobs whine about it? :V
Posted Oct 12, 18
Charms:
+354
Thats quite cool.
Was this embedded in Cueball like Firepigs CastleWars or was it done as a separate server like HungerGames?
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP
Charms:
+75
Nah its in Cueball too bad i dont hab access to SUPER's home cuz the location is in his home i believe
Posted Oct 13, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
We both forgot the project and somewhat abandoned it, when I told him that erm, just say oof that location, if anyone knows the location tell us, will tell him to see whether it still exists or nah
Posted Oct 13, 18
Charms:
+29
Id Say We Should Change Skywars To bed wars Nobody Plays skywars The last time i personally played it was over 3 mouths ago. I think a Bed wars Would be an Good addition to the server. You Never know it could even get Skaia Back up on the cracked server rank. The Top server if i rember correctly had a huge bed wars Close to hypixel's Or Egg wars.I have No say in all of this But i think it would be bebeneficial to the server.
"Some Succeed Beacuse They are destined,
Others succeed because they are determined."
(Henry Van Dyke)
Posted Oct 23, 18
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
45 / 370
NoticeNotices