Server IP: play.skaia.us

Report For Griefing,Spawn killing

7 replies
Charms:
+3
I had good time making my base Untill FirePig,Opnesscametrue,killerjoe,VxVaporeon2017 Came into it Griefing it,Blowing it up And killing EvDa and G_R_I_Z_Z_L_I[me] i lost all of the stuff i lost the home i lost everything
and they were laughing i lost a lot of crystals and diamonds
with armor and weapons the base i was building half a week is gone it was like half of the village Proofs:
Edit:Emilyqt helped me and retrieved my base so shes good
Attached Images
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 21, 18 by G_R_I_Z_Z_...
Funny
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
q9R8yB5.png
OwO what's this? Isn't this the log saying you allowing us to do whatever I want?
I did not place any TNT, I only killed those who touched us
Posted Oct 21, 18
Charms:
+3
THAT WAS AFTER U ALREADY HOMESPAMMED US AND THROWING THINGS AT US TO KILL US
AND YOU ALREADY BROKE THE HALF OF THE HOUSE
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
I threw nothing, and all I did was placing 25 blocks that can be broken with hand; you picked items at your own will and those items were several blocks away from your spawn point, so that does not count as spawn killing; I also saw that you all teamed on Firepig and tried to kill her
Posted Oct 21, 18
Charms:
+3
First of all youre lying second of all FirePig was throwing stuff at us not you She killes us and took our best things thats
why we teamed up on her bdw me and EvDa only had 2 iron axe against Full donor armor and full weapon set
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
Aye I am stating the truth, you gotta admit the truth that you all teamed on them and all I did was killing those who attacked me first
Posted Oct 21, 18
Charms:
+9
We didn't break anything until you announced that your house is unclaimed and we can do ANYTHING.
Posted Oct 21, 18
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,244
Based on Co I data, this is what i found:

Killerjore killed Grizzli 14 times at Grizzli's home.
VXVaporeon2017 killed Grizzli 0 times
Firepig killed Grizzli 23 times
opnesscametrue killed Grizzli 2 times, as well as placed 115 TNT blocks.

As GRIZZLI was killed at the area surrounding their /homeset, it is spawnkilling.
You guys were repeatedly spawn-killing Grizzli and under duress, he said you could do whatever you want to his home, but it is still considered griefing to tnt someone's base. Do not attempt to justify at as you had just previously been spawnkilling him.

Killerjore and Firepig have been banned for 2 days for spawnkilling.
opnesscametrue has been banned for 2 days for griefing.
VXVaporeon2017 does not receive punishment.

As well as looking at the chat logs, G_R_I_Z_Z_L_I said some very nasty things, and has been muted for 1 day.
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Oct 21, 18
Agree
<3
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
15 / 370