Server IP: play.skaia.us

Donor OP: Emilyqt Abusing

9 replies
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,685
Context:

I was working on my garden and Emilyqt created a tall platform for me to oversee the layout of the entire landscape. (Screenshot #1)

During this moment in time, I also set my home up there since it was a convenient teleport for me.

However, the platform is too tall for me to jump down normally, so I also set a pool of water at the bottom to land safely.

========================================================================================
Situation:

Emilyqt removed the platform AND the water at the bottom of the platform, which resulted in me falling to my death repeatedly.
(Screenshot #2, and #3)

In another point in time, she also teleported a friend into blocks and suffocated him to death. (Screenshot #4)

========================================================================================
Reason:

Now why would she randomly do these things with no context or motivation for them?

I'll tell you why, dear reader, and why you should not be surprised, that these were malicious acts with intent, rather than random occurences.

In my situation with the removal of the platform, Emily got killed by one of my friends when she teleported to him in survival gamemode. My comment was made in humor, as I say that to all my students, but apparently she didn't like it. (Screenshot #5)

After getting killed, she messaged something hateful to me in chat, which I will not disclose here. That was when I visited to my home only to find out it was a deathtrap for me to plummet to.

With the second situation and the suffocation, she went afk near my garden and so we dug a hole underneath her in the dirt as a joke (We didn't suffocate her, just made her drop into a hole). Again, this was done out of humor, but again, she seemed to dislike it and decided to become a Sith Lord and utilize FORCE CHOKE.

Summary:

Emilyqt abused her powers and killed two players.

The last screenshot details her spite and intent on doing so, which, even if the platform was intended to be temporary, why did she remove the water at the bottom which I had placed? (Screenshot #6)

りっか out.
Attached Images
Posted Oct 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 29, 18 by りっか
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
So, your idea about OP abuse is remove a platform what I did with creative mode days ago for see the landscape? I didnt told you to sethome there, you did because you wanted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ About what happened with Enderuser_, this doesnt have relation with me, in the screenshot he clearly say "I died cause of lag" dont try to blame me, you are just trying to add fuel to the fire. Of course annoy me when you guys do that kind of "joke" to me but im not a hateful person like you who just try to revenge. One more thing, this "hateful" message what you received was not other thing that "You're probably the worse person what i met here" what I think doesnt have hate, its just a truth.
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18 by Emily
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+159
But the water tho lol
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18 by Al240Mario
Agree
Funny
Sad Pepe
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
yeah and you muted me for a week and not a hour that you were supposed to i suggest you're op gets removed you always mess up like this and act like ur innocent emilyqt.
Posted Oct 29, 18 · Last edited Oct 29, 18 by EvDa
Funny
No
Optimistic
Sad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
emily just dont put water on garden
other then that u fine
Posted Oct 29, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
I muted you the same amount of time what I got when I said exactly the same as you.
Posted Oct 29, 18
Sad Pepe
Optimistic
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+77
I'd suggest that Donor OPs should get punishment access removed until they prove that they're responsible and that they have read everything considering punishment and such, because obviously they purchased OP because they doesn't want to go through the hassle of the application and the chance of getting accepted or not...
Posted Oct 29, 18
No
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+3
I second what Houssem said and also isnt it against the rules to break something another person made such as the water even if its unclaimed? I've been told by another OP that it is considered griefing as well removing something another person made even if its unclaimed.
Posted Oct 29, 18
Sad Pepe
Funny
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+77
Let's say you wanted to help firepig to look at their build from up and see how it looks, ok, well, why not?
And then Firepig adds some water to fall there safely, cool.
And then you removed the platform because Firepig finished watching, cool, who doesn't?
But then you removed the water that firepig MADE and let them fall into the ground and die, that's called Griefing..
Posted Oct 29, 18
Useful
Sad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+2,038
Thread locked due to off-topic conversation.
Posted Oct 29, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
35 / 370
NoticeNotices