4 replies
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+109
IGN: Al240Mario
Server: CueballCraft
Offender: Jumare_PvP
Offense(s): PvP Hacking (including, but not limited to, KillAura, Criticals, and Reach)
Description:
Earlier today, I came to /home food just to check it out. For some reason, the farm was broken, so I called in people w/ trust to come and fix it. Firepig came to check out the home. A minute later, Jumare_PvP showed up with a stone sword and killed Firepig. I came down and killed him with XxOkUrDeadxX. He then repeatedly came back with a stone sword and attempted to kill me. After 4-5 times, he quit for a good 5 min, only to come back and do the same again. After getting bored, he pmed XxOkUrDeadxX to meet at /home firexp. We arrived there to see him in diamond gear.

When he came within 4 blocks from us during the 2v1, it seemed like he was clicking at a constant 6-7cps, an indicator of KillAura (not ssed because I was too focused in the fight). He also ended up hitting OkUrDead without even looking at him, twice (I'm sure this wasn't just lag, since OkUrDead saw it too) (no ss as well). I caught him critting from about 6 blocks away, which we will come back to later. Eventually, we killed him, but he continued to come back to the arena to fight me with a stone sword (like before). This time, I was able to ss him attacking me from about 5 blocks away.

The warnings and kicks he has gotten were probably real ones after all (not false alarms triggered by lag) [Screenshot 2].

Evidence: Screenshot Below
Attached Images
Posted Oct 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 30, 18 by Al240Mario...
<3
Optimistic
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,671
Can confirm - him and his posse are using hacks including and or not limited to the mentioned above + invulnerability hack

How do I know its an invulnerability hack?

BECAUSE I THROW FOOD AT THEM AT ./HOME FOOD AND THEY CAN PICK IT UP BUT REMAIN IMMUNE TO ANY HITS I LAND ON THEM

Whereas compared to any other junkie that waltzes into my territory, I can feast on their bones the instant my bait is snatched up.

*Growls*
Posted Oct 30, 18
Agree
<3
List
Undo
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+109
Looks like he's banned for evasion.
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
** 6-7 CPS is normal for most players, in 1.8 PvP servers, some can even reach 20 CPS and I am not joking.
Posted Nov 2, 18
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,000
Online on Site
Problem solved. Thread locked.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
37 / 348