34 replies
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+1,675
IT IS I, PIG.
And I, have returned

And I am starting a riot.

We, the players of Cueball DO NOT want to go back to the old schedule of PvP.

We, the players of Cueball DO NOT think it is sensible to listen to a minority of the population, who, do not even PvP.

We, the players of Cueball, are here to riot.

Because we want 24/7 PvP BACK.

We don't want to wait 12 hours to fight our friends and get better, and stronger
There hasn't ever been any problem since the 24/7 PvP schedule was brought out, so why the sudden change just because some players dislike the PvP timer?

Well I have news for you:
We, the PvP'ers, have had to deal with the old schedule for YEARS. Way longer than you've even been on the server.

And I can tell you on behalf of all of us, that it sucks absolute d***.

You don't want to die? Then use your brain. Don't visit hotspot ./homes that you'll be prone to dying at.
Don't make your home public.
Don't invite others you don't trust over.
Don't walk around with your entire bank on you.
And don't whine because you don't use that thing in your head - every one of us has one.
Some of us just choose to use it.

Because what will a 12 hour cushion do? I'll tell you what.

It'll make you weaker and more susceptible to PvP.

You learn to survive PvP by adapting, not by having a clock protect you.

And when you starve the tigers in a small cage, do you think they'll live off tofu and grass for the rest of their days?
Or are you just delaying the inevitable, and producing more bloodshed, more hunger, and more desire, for PvP?

If you hate PvP, then abstain from it. There's a lot of ways to do so.

But don't drag us down with you. We don't put a timer to stop you from building, so don't put a timer on when we can't do what we love.

- りっか
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by りっか
Agree
<3
No
List
Undo
iLearner PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+78
I most likely never agree with pig but she's right at this one.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Funny
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
Fp is right the only way i could pvp in the old days is to saty up till 3 am and i dont want to do that again please listen to her admins!!!!!!!
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+74
I don't agree with Firepig because most new players will go to public homes (such as /home xp and /home food) to get XP a/o food, which is ok, but then, PvPers (like Firepig) goes there and kill them, and how can we stop that? We can't! Because if they ask how can I get more xp everyone will say /home xp, what shall we do? Censor /home xp? Of course not.
And what about shops? How would players keep their shop working in a PvP environment? Well they can't because PvPers will come and kill the customers.
And how about Builders? They'll go to shops or so to get materials or to popular homes as well, but they'll get killed, what a shame!
Also, the way the server is getting popular is by Minigames, yeah, Raged is creating amazing Minigames.
And we reported over new 50 player in this season, which is good.
I would like Owners to add a PvP protection to new players upon their request...

Regards,
Houssem.
Posted Nov 1, 18 · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by HoussemKey...
No
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
still adding the pvp timer wouldnt resolve the problem i think there should be a 2 day protection from damage to new players so they can start out and defend or run from pvpers such as me and firepig
Posted Nov 1, 18
Zenya4 Skaia-God
Charms:
+310
I don't play cueball anymore, but I agree with the ddos protection operator. Pvp on 24 hours really scares away the new players on cueball who start out with absolutely nothing. The owner of any server would never want that, as no new players = server dies. This move was probably only for the best for cueball, as it protects the majority of players while only bringing slight disadvantages to the other older players. Moreover, it's not like pvp is disabled completely, and you can still pvp within the 12-hour time frame. It seems rather reasonable and balanced to me. I do, however, recommend the owners to take into consideration that these new rules may not be making old players happy. Instead, why not have a claimpvp function where pvp can be disabled in selected claims (by players).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JcssjUIW0
Posted Nov 1, 18 · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by Zenya4
Agree
No
List
Undo
DoodledBro Vanilla-OPDonor
Top Voter
Charms:
+350
Players, old and new, should always be aware that going into public homes has a risk. It could be filled with traps, mobs, and even PvPers. Complain as much as they want, it's their fault for going into 'hotspot' homes. If they want a safe way to get exp, then let them go into ones with private rooms (for example, /home endsxp). If they don't like that, then they can make their own xp grinder instead of relying on other's.

I've been on this server on/off for almost 3(4?) years now and I guarantee you, the 12 hour pvp shift was, in my opinion, quite unfair to those on different timezones. I, personally, had to wait until late at night just so I could battle with my friends. Many different players are going to experience this as well.

It's been awhile since the pvp 24/7 has been added and honestly? Only a tiny bit of the community, from what I've seen, complains about it. And those are the ones who always complain when they die or lose items because they go into popular public homes. They need to remember, like I previously said, that there is always a risk going into someone's home-- especially public ones.

--

I agree with your last point, Houssem. Give the newbs a 3 day pvp protection that they can turn off permanently if they wish during that time frame. It'd help them get adjusted.

--

As for the decision on bring back the old times, you can already tell that I'm against it. If pvp times must be brought back, I think it would be better that instead of 12 hours, it could instead be every 4 or 6 hours. That way, everyone will be able to experience it instead of those on just different timezones.

--

Also I'd like to know what reason that led to the owners deciding to bring back the old time shift. The lack of clarity on their decision is quite puzzling. (no offense)
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
DoodledBro Vanilla-OPDonor
Top Voter
Charms:
+350
This isn't true. Cueball's been more popular now. And as a previous reply said, the server's seen 50 more new players when they brought the minigames.

also hi, zenya. been awhile, eh?
Posted Nov 1, 18 · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by DoodledBro
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
Online on Site
Don't make your home public.
Don't invite others you don't trust over.
Don't walk around with your entire bank on you.
by firepig
hmm so looks like nobody should invite firepig
Posted Nov 1, 18
Funny
No
List
Undo
Kiyohimme VIP+
Charms:
+75
Just give new players a 7 day or 3 day pvp protection so they can learn how things work on Cueball and bring back 24/7 pvp

Edit : or make a public xp farm FOR EVERYONE and it has pvp protection but the drops gets burned so no one can make a profit out of this ( this is a bad idea for me idk why )
Posted Nov 1, 18 · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by Kiyohimme
Informativ...
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
17 / 300