Page
of 4

I'm Starting A Riot

34 replies
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,244
Protecting someone from PvP when they first join will not solve anything. They’ll still die and complain and still have the chance of quitting. It doesn’t matter if its pvp protection for a few days or 12h. So we might as well just keep it like it has been for the past several months.
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
I personally think its a good idea to bring this protection on Cueball, not everyone likes PvP even if its a friendly battle. I saw so much new players complaining because they ask "Where I can get food?" (For example). And someone reply in public chat "On /home food" And then, you see all this "old" players (I wont say names) using this same /home for kill the new player. There are alot of examples, but this problems could disappear if the people have some hours for warp to any zone without worry and carry stuff without the fear of being killed.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,244
Unless, of course, the new player asks for food in the 12 hours of PvP enabled. Same result occurs
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
Yeah thats true Raged, new (and also old) players will die anyways on the pvp enabled time, but they also have this extra advantage of being the 50% of the day protected against assaults and traps. You have to see it from another point of vision, there are people who is really bad at pvp or basically CAN'T pvp (High ping, low fps..) or people who just dont enjoy to fight with another player. People who have other playstyle like build in group, meet other player house, race with elytra.. I don't know. Thats just how I think.. Pvp is good, but not all the community likes it xd
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
iLearner PUMPKINMember
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+94
Emily, the truth is, they have to learn to protect themselves, and the best way to learn is being hunted (exactly what happened with me, people like mercury used to kill me when I was new, and now they run from me).
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+75
I could agree with iLearner back when Last Year when King_0f_Nerds used to kill people at public xp farm and Finder85 was just there fightin him so I helped him. And If the new players know that people kill each other at xp farms then they would know that that xp farm isnt safe and they need to build a on of their own this would decrease the usage of xp farms and less people getting killed in xp farms. Which would not make the quit the server ( idk maybe they will )
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+5
Then we could just let them go if they are new :) they will not be scared by a kill, as Firepig said use your brain and dont bring your bank with you all the time .-.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+5
no one is getting killed at xp farm rn you know xD except when two pvpers are there .-. they would both think "this guy will kill me for sure, so i will get him/her before he/she got me" and that is why
Posted Nov 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
I think you guys dont understand my point at all, let me be clear. There are people who dont enjoy pvp, there are people who is not interested in fights against other players and expose the gear and all the inventory. I dont have nothing against pvp, I also enjoy fight with my friends but we are not alone on the server, we also have to count with the "pacific" community
Posted Nov 2, 18
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
りっか PUMPKINVIP+
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,684
"There are people who dont enjoy pvp"

There are people who dislike building - that's why they don't do it

"there are people who is not interested in fights against other players and expose the gear and all the inventory."

Then don't fight against other players and expose all your bank - keep your items and your body at home

"We want to walk around without risk of dying and losing our belongings"

Should we remove Pigmen, Spiders, Zombies, Skeletons, Endermen, and all other hostile mobs from spawning as well?
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 2, 18 by りっか
Agree
Funny
Optimistic
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub