Page
of 4

I'm Starting A Riot

34 replies
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
Your logic is questionable to be honest, are you really comparing ANY mob from minecraft, what is just IA, with a player (or more than one) in diamond gear? Are you REALLY comparing a zombie or a enderman with a PVP player what can take decisions and think? The difference is, people who like building have 0 effect above other players game experience. But we can't say the same looking from the opposite side, right? "Keep your body at home" Thats your solution? New players have to keep in home for stay alive and sometimes not even that is enough and you know that, so what are you talking about stay in home when I saw you extorting people and forcing them to invite you to private homes and kill them.
Posted Nov 2, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+75
Welp lemme get my point in here and this should be my last reply and add some suggestions according to my experience.

My main point: PvP 24/7 is a good idea tbh because its literally part of the game. Death is part of the game, If you dont like it there is a server in creative mode. That's all. If you're a builder but keep dying then creative is there ( I heard that you can change gamemode there ) which made it even better

My suggestion from my experience :
( Just take one of the three, Maybe two or Maybe all )

1. 7 or 3 day pvp protection
Well this should really do it because when i joined in this server last year on my first day i was killed and died with my whole stuffs that i gathered on that day, And i realize that all xp farms arent safe unless your owning it so i prioritized that one and tooked inspiration from /home blazeit (doesnt exist anymore but u can still find it) And after that i lived peacefully building my place and living alone. What's my point in this suggestion ? Well its life we learn from our mistake and if we dont want something to happen again we tend to make some cautions thus giving players 3 or 7 days pvp protection ( but they cant pick up items that players drop when they die ) should be enough to learn that this server has some mass pvp fightings sometimes on public places
( Or maybe they will hold their grudge re arm and fight the dude that killed them just like what I did back then when King_0f_Nerds killed me )

2. Making a public xp farm for everyone ( Admin claim )
This was suggested by enderstyve like 5 months ago ( probably ) but I didnt think it was worth it since he's only suggesting his own xp farm that should have it and I thought thats just dumb cuz u can get profits. Which leads me to my point ( again ) What if admins make a public xp farm that everyone can use with pvp protection and the profits can be burnt or be given back to the players ( just dont make the farms as big as of home xp cuz its a wowy place )

3. Make creative shine for builders.
You like building but you also suck at pvp but wanna play survival ? Go to creative just what I said on my main point about from what I heard ( u can change gamemode there idk if this is true ) but if its true then good if not then just give players access to survival and also haz access to creative. You cant die there if u got into a fight u can just swap into creative and leave the salty guy die in chat (of his own saltiness)

Make PvP 24/7 again.

-Your good cat
ShirooNekooo

Edited: added something that could help
Posted Nov 2, 18 · Last edited Nov 2, 18 by Sistine Fi...
Agree
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+77
This riot won't change owners decision to be honest.
And by the way Firepig, I like the way you tell players: "Invite me to your home or I'll hunt you forever", This is why you want PvP 24/7.
Peace off.
Posted Nov 2, 18
Charms:
+5
BRING 24/7 BACK!!! i still got killed by opness even the pvp was off!!! its like pvp is on!!!! i couldnt fight back!!
so 24/7 pvp so i can damn fightback
Posted Nov 2, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
Just bring 24/7 PvP back,it is very unfair for people in certain timezones, some loves PvP but got stuck in non PvP time,well sure, they'll go other server then, bye bye.

Some hates PvP, like all those "newcomers" aka. noobs that joins to look around, then leave.

It is not us old players (aka. main power of the playerbase) who makes them leave, this is the world, and this is what weak people end up, they end up dying because they do NOT know how to protect themselves, they also do not know what their words will bring them into.

OPs, Owners, I don't see any of you active, but I believe you are watching the chat, think about it, how many players that JOINED and STAYED for more than one month in this year? What's their behavior?

Then look at the rest, what do they do then? It is not us, it is them who asks for death.

Listen, 24/7 PvP and 12/7 PvP does not change the playerbase, it in fact might even make it drop, we stayed because we like the old PvP mode, not the new one. Look at how many OLD players complained.

Do you just want CueballCraft be a server that is like the old Factions server?
For those who doesn't know what old factions server was, it once was an active server where some people joins,bring their friends and plays, but soon it is filled with toxicity, some childish members started fighting and annoying others, begging for items. Then, SkaiaCraft finally became a server that have newbies coming and leave, because old players had enough, they want a more quiet place, if CueballCraft is ruined too, the server will be dead

Tl;dr
Bring back 24/7 PvP, unless you want to see kids whining and being toxic towards us, and we have no way to get them out and have a friendly community.
Posted Nov 2, 18
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+77
Not everyone is a kid vap, yes, well there's some toxic players but we can mostly deal with them, and you're not the power of the playerbase, most old players got banned or left the server (aka best pvpers ( like nw, gorme, flexer, jahzeel and more...)).
Also not every new player is a newbie, in fact, I see some new players are mature even more than everyone.

Peace off.
Posted Nov 2, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Pretzel PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+24
When I first joined the server it was quite annoying to keep getting killed in PvP but eventually I ended up getting used to it. Just do what everyone else has said and you won't have any problems. (TBH I wasn't even aware the 12 hour timer came back until now.)
Posted Nov 2, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+354
The issue seems to have been created by the people complaining about it the most.
If you weren't killing defenseless random people they wouldn't be complaining and the time switch might not have changed.

If you like PvP why don't you arrange a fight in a PvP arena with someone else who likes PvP?

I don't see where the fun comes from killing someone who is in a shop with no armour and you have full enchanted diamond armour and weapons.

Going to public homes and killing random people who are clearly not up for a fight is bordering on bullying and some people have left the server because of it.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
"Going to public homes and killing random people who are clearly not up for a fight is bordering on bullying and some people have left the server because of it."
wow you seemed right? WOW LET'S JUST BLAME ON THOSE WHO CREATED THE PUBLIC HOME WOOHOO
You love to complain eh? Ensure your safety before you speak
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Charms:
+9
+1 for Firepig's idea. For the hotspot issues, /home xp is owned by Crusher. Crusher is an operator. An operator has access to /adminclaims, so just ask operators for turning hotspots into admin claims so PvP is off there else just be aware that murderers roam around public hotspots so create your own xp farm, a player hardly needs 15 spawner to make an efficient xp farm.
*DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Posted Nov 3, 18 · Last edited Nov 3, 18 by Killerjore
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
21 / 370