Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 4

I'm Starting A Riot

34 replies
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
Not everyone is a kid vap, yes, well there's some toxic players but we can mostly deal with them, and you're not the power of the playerbase, most old players got banned or left the server (aka best pvpers ( like nw, gorme, flexer, jahzeel and more...)).
Also not every new player is a newbie, in fact, I see some new players are mature even more than everyone.

Peace off.
Look, only some.
And you know, you can mostly deal with them? It is just bull****ing on your own words

You,I know you are active OP, but what about other OPs? Now the operator online are all donor, they do not care about it at all.

And sure I am not, because it is "us", I am a part of it, CueballCraft is simply gonna lose players because of it.

See why they are getting banned? Cueball is way too boring, they want something more interesting.
Yo, it is you, the whole staff team, destroying the most powerful playerbase members, one or two won't affect much, but it is still building up
Posted Nov 3, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,000
Online on Site
Thread getting out of hand. I have locked it.
Hail Hydra
Posted Nov 3, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
1ndg0, this will probably continue because too many players complaining about 12 hour pvp
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+5
Just bring back 24/7 and give new players protection for 2day only
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,487
OK. Let me chime in, pretty please. I know that 12-hour time may seem a little strange, but this is how a community is created. 2 types of players on your schedule = 2x more players at best. In addition, it's fun to get ready and wait for the timer to start PvP. We had a schedule this way for more than a year in 2017, and everyone liked it, while some who didn't like it got used to it.

By the way, if you want v1.12.2 PvP 24/7 simply type: /server SkaiaCraft

Factions / Main was v1.8 and, therefore, had many limitations and was falling behind Cueball in novelty. But now it has been updated, the same mc functions as Cueball, and for this reason we switched to PvP hours again. Cueball should never have been a PvP server with a difficult and toxic PvP environment — it should be calm, less colors, less plugins, an honest server where people can build things.

I understand that a lot of you may feel angry from this decision. I listen and work from player opinions as much as I can. However, I must also make the server work for new players that have not joined yet, not just the old players. If we have few new players because they all get slaughtered, the server dies. So it is final for now. Any additional heated debate about this is unnecessary.
Posted Nov 5, 18 · Last edited Nov 5, 18 by Nelly&infi...
Agree
<3
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
39 / 348
NoticeNotices