Server IP: play.skaia.net

Reporting mercury

7 replies
Top Voter
Charms:
+9
Hi staff team. Today, when the PvP was on, I encountered mercury and tried to kill him, I almost got him killed and he used /fly to escape. I am pretty sure when operators are engaged in combat, they're not allowed to use any boosting commands from what I know. I even got a screenshot as a proof. Please take actions.

Thank you.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+18
first i only hit u once with my fist and u hit me with a diamond sword so i bailed
and tbh i was on empty invintroy with no armor so when you hit me with a diamond sword i flew away
if flying not allowed then should i stay and let him kill me cos u cant spawn in item for pvp so i cnat make dia armor
to protect myself
If u lose 5 heart or more i'll apologise
But if i give u less then 5 hearts of damadge i didnt "nearly killed" you
Maybe server log will show how much i damage u
Posted Nov 3, 18 · Last edited Nov 3, 18 by mercury
Agree
No
List
Undo
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
ops do not have to stay and fight if they dont want to we can freely tp away or /fly away if we want
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
No
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
+18
Omg thanks ♥babsey
Posted Nov 3, 18 · Last edited Nov 3, 18 by mercury
Agree
Optimistic
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
wrote:
ops do not have to stay and fight if they dont want to we can freely tp away or /fly away if we want
PvP is fair, OPs cannot escape the fight by doing these commands. You are NOT an applied op and I don't expect you to know that.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
List
Undo
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
i have been told by applied staff many times that i can tp away on my op account if i don't want to pvp. so i think i know what im talking about
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+115
I don’t think OP’s are allowed to leave fights they start. But can leave fights they haven’t instigated.
Posted Nov 3, 18
Agree
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,000
Online on Site
It's as Nightwalker said. If an OP instigates a fight, even if it's with one punch, they are not allowed to teleport away.

It wasn't a pvp match, however, and it doesn't seem that mercury had anything valuable at the time (what would killerjore out of killing him anyways?)

Because of this, I'll let it slide. Thread locked.
Hail Hydra
Posted Nov 3, 18
Glad Pepe
Funny
Useful
List
Undo
Online users (3)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
34 / 348
NoticeNotices