Server IP: play.skaia.net
Page
of 2

General Cracking down On toxicty

16 replies
Wolvesvenom82 ModVIP
Charms:
+28
Im not so shure I belive There should be 1 more waring than there is for toxicty, Depeneding on the person. "i know i know" Your gonna say im crazy but what muzzy said is what i ment to say I think there should be a link. The contradiction is that players will not listen or think its stupid or lame. "comeing from me" I just think we need to figure this out a little better Most of us Donor staff have our ranks because Our Apps were rejected. For My app i was recjected for being Toxic and not a very good help to the server. When i meet people Who Want to become mod or apply for it. From My past experinces They wont get it.
"Some Succeed Beacuse They are destined,
Others succeed because they are determined."
(Henry Van Dyke)
Posted Nov 7, 18 · OP
Charms:
+273
Im not so shure I belive There should be 1 more waring than there is for toxicty, Depeneding on the person. "i know i know" Your gonna say im crazy but what muzzy said is what i ment to say I think there should be a link. The contradiction is that players will not listen or think its stupid or lame. "comeing from me" I just think we need to figure this out a little better Most of us Donor staff have our ranks because Our Apps were rejected. For My app i was recjected for being Toxic and not a very good help to the server. When i meet people Who Want to become mod or apply for it. From My past experinces They wont get it.

Fool me 1 time, shame on you. Fool me 2 time shame on me,
If players still are toxic after being "baby spooned" Then they had already understood and accepted their consequences. no hay problema :p
Two souls of the same intentions will always meet before death.
Posted Nov 7, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
Plus, do not make two comments in a row or more
Posted Nov 8, 18
Wolvesvenom82 ModVIP
Charms:
+28
I cant find it.
"Some Succeed Beacuse They are destined,
Others succeed because they are determined."
(Henry Van Dyke)
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Turpz PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+626
Take action immediately if the player's already ruining other players experience in the game, it's not fun to be seeing someone ruin their happiness just by being toxic.
eJw9jDEOwkAMBHu_wjyACIHyAKBGFPgDJrfoThFHtOeAxOsJBRTTzYzNnN661gv4BHWf7qWq16TnCfR4UNroxbsXrq0EFtMy9IAWeqQPI9IvjQxCS1upAZqBTuw7l1OpGOi3EAPpy38n277_s_kA1Dcq6Q~~.png signature_1_1455886459.gif
Posted Nov 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+163
You are saying like those op will take action, all the online op in my timezone is either afk or giving players weird stuff to test
Posted Nov 9, 18
Funny
Informativ...
List
Undo
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+109
That's because most of the active OPs are donor OPs
Posted Nov 10, 18
Agree