9 replies
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
Your username: VXVaporeon2017

The offender's username: Kilord, mercury and Anime

Type of offense:
Kilord: Bypassing PvP Protection by exploding bed at /home cobra
Mercury: Destroying CueballCraft End Portal bedrocks, including the portal itself
Anime: Bypassing PvP Protection by giving bed to players

Server/GameType: CueballCraft (World: The End)

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/6QidJ6b (Video File)

First is mercury's
second is kilord's
last is Anime's (Video cannot last over 30 seconds in IMGUR, so I used EZGif to cut it, if there are any sound issues, blame on the site)
Extra offenders that have no proof recorded: PaksuPoika
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 18 by VXVaporeon...
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Emilyqt @ vanilla.skaia.us
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
But mercury fixed the end portal, not the fastest way but he did. And also, when he destroyed it, he kinda reported himself about this in discord and told us the portal was already rebuilded xD
Posted Nov 10, 18
<3
Useful
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
0.75 hours ago, around 45 minutes without a portal, so we cannot spawn the end dragon when we want to soo.. you know.
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+2
I was streaming during the entire time... We were having fun messing around with beds in the end and pvping each other that way for a good amount of time (15-30 minutes?) before you even joined the server for the first time today. After you joined, I warned you in chat multiple times that we were doing this, and to stay out of the end if you didn't want to die (after your first death, of course) (Figure 3). However, you continued to come back to the end even with this going on. During the entire time we were on without you, people were using beds to blow each other up, whether at the home warp or not, and nobody cared one bit since we were all having fun (Figure 1). Nobody told anyone else to stop doing it, and it seemed to me at least like we all had an unspoken agreement that we were going to use the beds anywhere. After you started telling everyone that you were going to record it and get them banned, mercury told people to make sure not to do it at the actual home warp so that they wouldn't get in trouble (Figure 2). After you came back and died more, and told them that they'd get banned since you recorded it, I reiterated that I had warned you to stay away if you wanted to live, yet you came back anyway (Figure 4).

After you came back more and saw mercury destroying the portal that appears once the Ender Dragon is killed, you called that abuse. To be honest, I don't know why mercury did it, but remember that the end resets every 2-4 days, so it was going to reappear anyway. Mercury and I made sure to make that known (Figure 5).

In my opinion, you continuing to come back to the end was not bright on your part, and you jumped into this game that we were playing and paid the price for it. In fact, you did end up stating that you were "setting mercury up" (Figure 7).

IMGUR Album of all screenshots (Figures 1-7): https://imgur.com/a/jI1hSbh

I am the sole player of the four that was not reported for this game we had going on.

As a bonus, I included a sixth screenshot showing Vaporeon joining for the first time, with proof of us doing the bed fighting during this, to show that Vaporeon wasn't there for a while while we were doing this game (Figure 6).
Posted Nov 10, 18
Charms:
+2
EDIT: I forgot to include the VOD link for the stream, so here it is, timestamped: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/333934293?t=01h39m59s

As a recap, yes, it looks like what Kilord and Anime did was wrong according to the rules (I don't agree that mercury did anything wrong). However, you came to the end trying to get people punished for what we were having fun doing with each other as a game, even after we had warned you multiple times that you would probably die if you went to the end. The players had been doing this beforehand with the group, and everyone else who was fighting each other in this manner in the end were completely fine with it.

I feel like you were just trying to get people banned for no reason, and that you feel like the policeman of the server. That's just my personal opinion, however.
Posted Nov 10, 18 · Last edited Nov 10, 18 by PaksuPoika
Emilyqt PUMPKIN
Emilyqt @ vanilla.skaia.us
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+19
Yeah I dont say you dont have reason, what I try to say is, he is not 100% aware about what he do sometimes, im sure he fixed the portal with the best of his intentions (45 min later is a bit out of time, thats true) but anyways mercury dont do this things for harm other players >_<
Posted Nov 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
Not setting mercury up to be honest, but we were trying when they got op
Extra: As what PaksuPoika said: "I feel like you were just trying to get people banned for no reason, and that you feel like the policeman of the server. That's just my personal opinion, however."
That should be Al240Mario's work
Agree
<3
List
Undo
babsey Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+24
using beds to kill people has got people banned in the past but that was because it was on the sethome. i'm not sure on the rules on using bed to kill people if it not on the sethome but i don't personally see a problem with it

throwing item on players to flag them for pvp is allowed as long as it not at the players home (that would be spawnkilling)

mercury fixed the end portal may have been abit late but i t was fixed (depending on if he/she broke it on purpose or accident tho is a different matter)
Posted Nov 10, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
You are a donator op, thanks
plus, it must be on purpose, no one destroys WHOLE end portal by ACCIDENT.
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,210
Kilord has been banned for 1d for hometrapping.

Since mercury replaced the end portal, no action is necessary.

Throwing items onto players who aren't at their /home to disable their pvp protection is legal.

Thread locked
Posted Nov 10, 18
<3
Useful
Optimistic
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
45 / 370