Page
of 2

New Threat

13 replies
Charms:
All I want to say is my brother got banned by the following ban:
KillAura
Let me tell you.
My brother is trying to make a snowball farm.
Is that even illegal or what? Do you even need Killaura to make a snowball farm?
Or this server had some issues with the console ban? I 100% Hopefully that you will remove this weird ban feature since we experienced it over and over again.

Thank you.
Posted Nov 12, 18 · OP
Charms:
+32
Have him go on help center on discord and let an op know what happened, they should help him out, as for the warninhs and bans for kill aura etc...its part of the anti cheat thing they have and will mess up a lot more if you have a weak internet signal. It happens to me too, you just have to deal with it.
Posted Nov 12, 18
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
I think it's time for a new anticheat.
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Nov 13, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,577
We actively work on the anti-cheat and are updating it. This is the reason that you see little to no complaints of hackers on the server (some are able bypass it, but it is only matter of time before they are caught by server). It is quite sensitive, and we know this. If you are unlucky and get the 24 hours ban, you may tell staff in Discord #help-center, or create support ticket here.
Posted Nov 13, 18
Optimistic
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
well this old anticheat sucks i once got banned for tryna eat steak i got from home food (fastuse)and got 2 warns in a row for digging stright down with other player (killaroua but i was aming to the stone) but idk why i dont get any warns now even tho the anticheat should cought me useing speed 10 jumpboost 5 to tryna jump end voids
Posted Nov 13, 18
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,577
wrote:
well this old anticheat sucks i once got banned for tryna eat steak i got from home food (fastuse)and got 2 warns in a row for digging stright down with other player (killaroua but i was aming to the stone) but idk why i dont get any warns now even tho the anticheat should cought me useing speed 10 jumpboost 5 to tryna jump end voids
You are exempt from any detections because you are an OP
Posted Nov 13, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
tnx :d
Posted Nov 14, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
Fun fact: AAC sucks
Posted Nov 16, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
wrote:
My brother is trying to make a snowball farm.
Is that even illegal or what? Do you even need Killaura to make a snowball farm?
Or this server had some issues with the console ban? I 100% Hopefully that you will remove this weird ban feature since .
Assuming your brother and you are 1.8 PvPers since it is either lag/spam click
Posted Nov 16, 18
iLearner PUMPKINMember
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+94
I got banned just yesterday smh (killAura).
Posted Nov 18, 18
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
24 / 370
NoticeNotices