of 2

Report OP's Not helping!

18 replies
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+117
1. Nah I don't think they'll add OP colors since it's semi vanilla
2. Maybe not a good idea since a simple question will also create a ticket? Idk.
Your local Coobal (Evader) Poleez. Check profile for more info.
Posted Nov 19, 18
Agree
No
Informativ...
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
so you mean to say getting arms for a armor stand is not worth it? tbh your speech dont makes sense to me. As a player at skaiacraft i deserve to be helped by the op's <atleast the applied one's> and a help can vary from small helps to large one's so all i am saying is that the job is job . Op's are for helping players and i was just asking for help. And how can you be certain that they would have answers if i was griefed because i dont see any scope for that after this incident.

And Emilyqt , i accept that i kinda overdid the /opa but i was helpless at the moment. I was calling for help from last 15 or so minutes and was not aided assume yourself as me and then try to say what you said.

The thing is op's <applied ones> are there to help players be it small or big to improve the quality of gameplay on the server.

And as i mentioned , i just made this thread as a feedback. So that it can help skaia to eradicate the problem from happening in future.

SOrry in advance for my bad English .
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 20, 18 by Funkyjunky
Agree
No
List
Undo
Turpz Vanilla-OPPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+626
I mean, they can also help as long as they have nothing to do in the server. But it is not required as for the applied operators.
eJw9jDEOwkAMBHu_wjyACIHyAKBGFPgDJrfoThFHtOeAxOsJBRTTzYzNnN661gv4BHWf7qWq16TnCfR4UNroxbsXrq0EFtMy9IAWeqQPI9IvjQxCS1upAZqBTuw7l1OpGOi3EAPpy38n277_s_kA1Dcq6Q~~.png signature_1_1455886459.gif
Posted Nov 21, 18
Top Voter
Charms:
+164
getting arms for armor stand? you ask those ops for it and they must waste their time to help you on such small thing huh, arms for the stands require a command, some staffs does not know it (some does), just wait until some active and helpful staffs got online and just keep your lazy ass there, stop complaining about things, this is not creative.
However, a command that gives arm to armor stands would be better, /entitydata?
Posted Nov 21, 18
No
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
go read my above statement VXVaporeon2017 .
Hey i also have a suggestion to admins - Please allow players to get arms on their armor stand by entering commands.
I mean it really is not that big of a thing that players have to require help of staff to get them.
Posted Nov 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 22, 18 by Funkyjunky
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+117
How about a command where all armor stands placed immediately get arms :d

(Sry I know it's a semi vanilla server)
Your local Coobal (Evader) Poleez. Check profile for more info.
Posted Nov 22, 18 · Last edited Nov 22, 18 by Al240Mario...
Agree
List
Undo
Itz_Clyde_ Vanilla-OPSkaia-God
Charms:
+52
Hi,
Do you know that theres a command called /opa that asks operators for help so OPs have it easier to see you. If you would use that houssem wouldve noticed, since he gets alot of DMs from people.
Posted Nov 22, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Funkyjunky PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+53
@Itz_clyde_ if you had a normally working set of senses then you would have seen the screen shots clearly showing that i used /opa.
Posted Nov 23, 18 · OP
Agree
No
List
Undo
OvO DevVanilla-OPSkaia-GodThe Wild
Charms:
+100
OP's are here to maintain the server along with that to fullfill players request's!
But belive it or not, having many more request that are important to players needs, dealing with unsupported clients,
reports,tickets,chat,rule breakers etc, is our top priority, instead adding arms to your amor stand wich is not really important, nothing has to do with server itself or related to player. Hands for armor stands are just bonus part from staff wich is up to them when they can do it and if they are willing to do it.

Thread locked.
Posted Nov 23, 18 · Last edited Nov 23, 18 by OvO
Agree
Informativ...
No
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us