11 replies
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
there are 4 Offenses
Offenses:
1. Teleporting to players without consent (Gewie) in a PvP area in which they -
2. Engaged with another player who was there (NightWalker) in PvP
3. Pvping with a spawned-in illegal bow (Has already been warned about spawning in items to pvp with)
4. Dieing with the bow, enabling Non-staff player to obtain illegal items
here is my defenses
1:well tbh i did tp to him but he isnt mad and he didnt sue me (gewie) and i'm sure that thair response was positive when i came
2:he hit me (nightwalker->mercury) first so i hit him back in self defense and he was attacking my friends so i helped them too rather then just leaving
of corse you are saying i should ignore them and just be on my way but he hit me first (tbh it's more like hitting thru windowpane idk how) and well engaging an pvp in survival mode isnt bad thing
3:i didnt used survival mode for days and i forgot what was in it so (survival inv and creative inv are different in cb op) when i do /gm s i found myself with armor and some food and some bow that i probably used sometimes ago
i know i should have deleted it when i stopped useing it i'm sorry for forgetting it was there and useing for some times
4:i didnt die on purpose i just lost a pvp fight cos i'm nub and you are blameing me on that i'm sorry for being a newbie at pvp and i'm sure sucking at pvp isnt a sin
ps-dont lock report unless u need to i have my right to say my defences
Posted Dec 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 21, 18 by RagedEclip...
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
1. Spell Raged right lol (RagedEclipse)
2. Gewie = she
3. I mean, as long as you don't like ruin someone's day, I don't see a problem with randomly tping (maybe use /gmsp next time?)
4. You were inside the house, so no need to hit him back (self defense claim)
5. Should've taken the bow from his inv early
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Dec 17, 18 · Last edited Dec 18, 18 by Al240Mario
JackYTZ Co-Owner
Charms:
+267
First of all. You should not be spawning in illegal items on the server. You did receive a warning on not to do so.

Just for your information if you carry on abusing your powers as a donor vanilla Op they will be stripped off you from the staff who control the server.
banner_red.png
Posted Dec 17, 18
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
yea i should remove that bow...
Posted Dec 17, 18 · OP
xSlayerz VIP+
Charms:
+1
If you know you're not good at pvp (and you're aware of the fact you have overpowered items that you can't earn legit) then stay out of it and avoid possible trouble.
Posted Dec 18, 18 · Last edited Dec 18, 18 by xSlayerz
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
Or maybe just don't go into survival mode to fight players with creative items.
Posted Dec 18, 18
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
yea i forgot that my survival inv has creative item
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
JackYTZ Co-Owner
Charms:
+267
Doesn't the server have Creative Security because when i did /gamemode 1 and had stone in my hand then went to /gamemode 0 it changed.
banner_red.png
Posted Dec 19, 18
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
When I killed him and got the bow I could use it just like any other bow.
Posted Dec 19, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+69
He must have intentianally given himself those items to recieve them in GMC. I believe that he was demoted for 5 days because of this
Posted Dec 20, 18
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
25 / 370
NoticeNotices