Page
of 2

Report iLearner :: Report

11 replies
iLearner PUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+78
Although I think I ended the report above but I'll answer momeds, LordDante and I had a deal about restocking me with tools and he started working on them when I started working on the shop, he restocked me only once and last time he did was on 27th Nov and the last item he restocked me with was chest plates.

Now coming to the second part, I think your misunderstood, it is his bizz and his right to investigate however I was referring to the part where he took actions that are supposed to be taken by co/owners.

Anyway this report is done since I was already demoted.
Posted Dec 25, 18
Sad Pepe
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+60
I believe the report is not done because you wrrr demoted as there as not yet been a post about your rank being suspended. You have most likely been removed from the rank while you are being investigated.

Now, I know this won’t sound right coming from me but idc. iLearner if you duped, which the evidence quite clearly shows that you did but innocent until proven guilty. Admit it. I know it isn’t easy but it is better than running away from the evidence and facts, take it from me. Even if you duped or not it’s only like a 3 day demotion so you denying it is making your demotion longer, the truth will come out eventually and when it does make sure what you are saying is the truth

If you duped just admit it for your own sake, it’s a lot easier for you and everyone else. You can then have the demotion and deal with it. If you did not dupe ( which is highly unlikely) try to show proof proving your point? I understand you have been demoted in game but you can still join.
Posted Dec 25, 18
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
17 / 300