Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2
14 replies
Charms:
+37
New Players Starving

I have noticed many new players come to the cueballcraft server and after a while, they die from starvation and some of them leave and might not even come back! So I was wondering if it was possible to give every new registered player a small amount of food, now I know it might sound stupid and all, but a couple of days ago, an Italian guy joined the server and he didn't know a single English word. He didn't know how to do anything and roamed around till he starved to death, I tried helping him but it was close to impossible, so I hope the devs and owners do something about this problem because minorities do count in the server, small addition but major difference for a new player.

Telling some of them to /home food is useless, they don't and think they'll get killed, even if you tell them that PvP is off.
(I tried) Thanks for reading :d
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP
Agree
Funny
Informativ...
List
Undo
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
Try /home freefood
It's on an admin claim so no pvp there
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Dec 22, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
i tried telling them they still dont believe that.
Posted Dec 22, 18 · OP
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,038
Maybe a daily kit of 4 steak would work. We want players to struggle, but not struggle to the point of quitting. It's all in good food. I mean fun.
Hail Hydra
Posted Dec 22, 18
Agree
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
wrote:
Try /home freefood
It's on an admin claim so no pvp there
xd i wish i known that when i joined (tbh i didnt know it existed)
Maybe a daily kit of 4 steak would work. We want players to struggle, but not struggle to the point of quitting. It's all in good food. I mean fun.

yea that can be a good idea and probably a book about handy commands (/rtp./spawn./opa./home...)
and a basic armor(lether) and wooden tool set will be good (if it's making it less vannila u can remove the armor and tools part)
Posted Dec 22, 18 · Last edited Dec 22, 18 by mercury
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
Hmm but we have to remember: CueballCraft's purpose is an SMP server (or at least close enough to SMP)
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Dec 22, 18 · Last edited Dec 22, 18 by Al240Mario
Agree
Useful
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,244
Voting gives free food with no chance of harm.

It's how i survived my first days on CB
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Dec 23, 18 · Last edited Dec 23, 18 by RagedEclip...
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
true, i think there should be an instant message to tell them to vote for food. (unless if the person doesn't know english like the italian guy)
Posted Dec 23, 18 · OP
Charms:
+37
yes it is but if the player is trapped in spawn not knowing what to do with no food, that's not survival more like a wait till death
Posted Dec 23, 18 · OP
iLearner PUMPKINMember
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+94
Imo players shouldn't start at spawn, sometimes there's no one to tell them they have to /rtp.
Posted Dec 23, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
22 / 370
NoticeNotices