Server IP: play.skaia.us

CueballCraft Suggestions

5 replies
Charms:
+37
I have noticed a large amount of people arguing about whether or not 12 hour PvP is good or not and many other things. Here are my opinions and what I think you should add:

PvP: I feel like 12 hour PvP is great for new players, but it certainly isn't great for PvPers and people who want to experience the vanilla feel of Minecraft, so I think 24 hour PvP should be enabled, but every new registered account gets a 2-day protection period, this protects them from PvP for 2 days, this is enough for them to collect enough tools and armour to protect themselves, this is actually quite handy, and for the player who do not like this change I think they just don't want to play vanilla Minecraft and just build. before you bash me, these words come from a builder and not a PvPer, also if you just want to build and not PvP you should realize that the Creative server is a thing. Most the players that get mad at 24 hour PvP are just players that are in fact geared up but dont know how to fight, this isn't an excuse, this is a vanilla server.

Kits: Remember the 20 grists for a diamond set kit? I think CueballCraft should add that, because of 24 hour PvP, people should protect themselves, right? Well, selling a diamond PvP kit for a certain amount of grists is great and this gets players not buying from creative-duped shops. It also is handy and might make people that hate 24/7 PvP agree on the 24 hour PvP timings.

Starvation: My suggestion. I think new registered players should have a certain amount of food when they join, like 4-10 pieces of steak, this makes them last longer, if you don't know what I'm talking abiut click here

These are my suggestions, I hope people agree, and if you have any other suggestions please reply down below, thanks

:d
Posted Dec 27, 18 · OP
xSlayerz VIP+
Charms:
+1
the starvation idea you have is not a very good idea, people should learn to survive and stop relying on free kits and stuff. And about the pvp stuff, a 2day shield was suggested by many because it is a good idea. PvP is a part of minecraft and if you're not good enough at pvp to kill skellys then stop playing idk - example.

these are opinions I know I don't control the server whatsoever lmao
Posted Dec 28, 18 · Last edited Dec 28, 18 by xSlayerz
Don't...
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
Did you even read the entire Starvation thread? It isn't a free kit it's just that some of them don't know english and can't leave spawn.
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
A kit in Cueball again? Aren't we supposed to make our own on this semi-vanila server?

For the food: Maybe make the pressure plate at spawn spew out like 8 steak
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Dec 28, 18
Charms:
+37
So you're telling me you want 24/7 pvp without kits? ok then lmao struggle
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Approve
List
Undo
Charms:
+174
why do you even need kits? Honestly it's not that hard to get gear. There are a lot of xp farms. +1 TO 24/7 PVP

EDIT: honestly this is a server where the general language is English. The server cant just support other languages just because 1 or 2 other players don't know English.
Posted Jan 4, 19 · Last edited Jan 4, 19 by FireFistas...
Don't...
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
19 / 370
NoticeNotices