Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 2

prevent donor op's demotion by helping them

12 replies
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
ppl buy donor op but ppl get demoted or break rules but mostly cos they didnt read the rules and not cos they wanna rekt the server a lot so i think educating the donor ops so they wont get demoted (or wont break rules by accedent) cos it cost 80$ and u can lose it with 1 mistake so i think they needs to know what;s wrong ans what's right
Posted Dec 31, 18 · OP
No
Sad Pepe
List
Undo
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+135
There's a guide for OPs:
OP Guide
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Dec 31, 18 · Last edited Dec 31, 18 by Al240Mario
Agree
Informativ...
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
yea but ppl rarely reads it
so maybe i think some older op (like crooshie,ovo,ect...) can help them
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
It's not the responsibility of applied staff to help donor staff and it shouldn't be. If you are willing to spend your $80 on a rank then you should be willing to go read the OP guide for your rank.
Posted Jan 1, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Turpz Vanilla-OPPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+641
wrote:
yea but ppl rarely reads it
so maybe i think some older op (like crooshie,ovo,ect...) can help them
Donor operators are obliged to read the OP Guide before doing anything on the server as a donor staff member. They should be aware that doing something wrong will compromise their ranks ;)
eJw9jDEOwkAMBHu_wjyACIHyAKBGFPgDJrfoThFHtOeAxOsJBRTTzYzNnN661gv4BHWf7qWq16TnCfR4UNroxbsXrq0EFtMy9IAWeqQPI9IvjQxCS1upAZqBTuw7l1OpGOi3EAPpy38n277_s_kA1Dcq6Q~~.png signature_1_1455886459.gif
Posted Jan 1, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Charms:
+174
First of all, for a staff member, you need to fix your grammar and write in a more professional manner. Secondly they are required to read the rules and other ops have no obligation to help them. If they are too lazy to even read the OP rules they maybe they shouldn't have bought it.
Posted Jan 1, 19
Funny
Agree
List
Undo
JackYTZ Co-Owner
Charms:
+267
Dont make our server look like money whores that want money
banner_red.png
Posted Jan 1, 19
Funny
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+37
No one told them to break rules, if you are making this thread to help iLearner, then I would be completely disagreeing with you, if they spent 80$ on something they should actually take care of it, it's like buying something fragile for 80$, throwing it hard on the ground then complain why its broken; see what I mean?

Applied OPs are way too busy to tell someone what to do and not do, instead they should go read it them selves.
Before you say 'the server is bringing its problems to its self,' you should realize that duping, creative items to survival players *ahem ahem* and other stuff are OBVIOUSLY demoteable and every single player knows that, even noobs. Don't expect OPs to teach Donor OPs BASIC KNOWLEDGE.

:d
Posted Jan 1, 19
Agree
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,244
Applied Staff are here to help players, this includes fellow Operators, donated and applied. If you ask us for help on how to do stuff, we help you. If you don't understand something, simply ask :)

But you have to ask, because Operators run busy lives and we don't have time to teach and instruct every other Operator on how to do things. That is why the previously mentioned Operator Guide exists.
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Jan 1, 19
Optimistic
List
Undo
mercury Vanilla-OP
Charms:
+25
ok ima lock it cos there's nothing to say about it
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Funny
Glad Pepe