Server IP: play.skaia.us

Is Skaia dead?

4 replies
Charms:
Dear skaiacraft community, You may think that I am new to this server but I have been playing since 2014. I miss the server very very much that is why I am visiting. I was sad to see that Skaia craft players have decreased. I just wanted to greet to all the Skaiacraft community a belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year especially to my old friends/staff. I hope you haven't forgotten me, May you guys enjoy your life, I wish I could help the Skaiacraft community. cheers!

~Ex-Youtuber, VideoGameGeneral / VideoGamer
Posted Jan 6, 19 · OP
No
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,025
There isn't anything wrong with the Skaia community. Sure, it could use more players and activity, but we are far from over.

So to answer your question- no. Skaia is not dead. Its player-base has simply shifted to different play-styles on our servers. At any given time, there are around 40-50 people on Cueballcraft. Those are very healthy numbers for a community that prides itself on being small.

In fact, this very present shift makes me swell with pride for this beautiful server I have invested so much in. The fact that times are changing and that we are bending our server to meet the demands of the player means we are not only alive, but thriving. It really is a marvel to see a 7-8 year old server adapt to the generational preferences of gamers, and knowing I've had a part in it.

Let it be known- Skaia will be around for a very long time if I have anything to say about it, and I do. Even with players occasionally distancing themselves (me included), people almost always return. This only proves how durable Skaia is under the test of time.

I love Skaia and it is my home regardless and I will continue returning even when life gets rough. Most of this community I know feels the exact same. That's what binds this community together.

But that's just my two cents. I want to see what you guys think. Without using hateful comments, let's see if we can have a progressive discussion on how to make small improvements on this otherwise robust server we have.
Hail Hydra
Posted Jan 6, 19
<3
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,148
There are only 15-25 players on Cueball at any given time lately, I’m not sure where you’re getting 40-50 lol
cover_photo_4.png
Posted Jan 6, 19
Funny
List
Undo
ParadoxFox_ Co-OwnerVanilla-OP
Charms:
+2,025
There are only 15-25 players on Cueball at any given time lately, I’m not sure where you’re getting 40-50 lol
Attached Images
Hail Hydra
Posted Jan 6, 19
Funny
List
Undo
Nelly∞ OwnerDev
Charms:
+3,547
Never
Posted Jan 6, 19
Glad Pepe