Server IP: play.skaia.us

Report Concern Reporting the "former" evaders (Duping, Hacking, and attempted Hometrapping)

2 replies
Al240Mario YT PUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+128
After the mass unban, 7k accounts were unbanned. In the 7k included hundreds, if not thousands, of ban evader alts. I'm not talking about the one-time/two-time evaders, I'm talking about the ones I'm repeatedly hunting down every day (coming from the same group of people playing in an internet cafe). They have been reusing their alts and playing with them. Alts include UUyZz, EWQ, Adrian_MC, AdrianMC, MedinaFans, jamila, TresKillion, Make_It, NameIT, Merha_MALAYA_MC, LokiDarkFire, CapTainAtoX99, Jrcute, and Moonq. I would say the "main" account is CapTainAtoX99. He had been previously caught duping and sharing duped items among his many alts. Some of his duped items ended up in the hands of AeroChord and LokiDarkFire (allegedly stole them). This has been dealt with by CraftyCat, OVH_Nulled, and OvO (full story in discord #help-center). Action has not been taken on atox yet, so he continued playing, duping and sharing on his alts.

Main report (happened over the course of 2 days):
Yesterday, Moonq tried to hometrap me at /home brewery. He placed crystals next to the sethome, which was on an end ship. The first screenshot shows the endship at the sethome and the second shows the failed hometrap attempt (he ended up falling, Anime obtained his crystals, and he gave me one for evidence). A few minutes later, UUyZz got me to go to /home frnco_ for, "pvp me." The sethome was 20 blocks above ground level (another attempted hometrap) and unarmored people will die from that (screenshots 3 and 4). He then proceeded to 3v1 me with his team (UUyZz, Moonq, and Jrcute) (screenshot 5). Anime and XxOkUrDeAdxX later came to help me with the pvp. In another battle, UUyZz phased through the door of Gewie's home and attacked us (ss 6). Moonq can be seen getting ready to phase through the door as well in the screenshot (he decided to walk away when he saw Anime, Gewie, OkUrDead, and me all against his hacker friend).

Today, I went undercover to learn their secrets (pm at top, ss 7). Once I was invited to the base (ss'es 8-12), I came across a shulker of duped tools (no ss for this one because Jrcute briefly showed it), a couple totems, and...........a shulker of grists. Also, he had quite a lot of spawners (at least 40). I then pvped one of their stolen alts, tacciv, and suspected that he was using Reach and Anti-Knockback (ss 13). Note that I took the screenshot just a bit late, so subtract 3 blocks to account for the knockback distance (hit distance = 6 blocks; normal range = 4 blocks). He also does not get knocked back when I hit him with my kb sword. According to OVH_Nulled, Jrcute is using a hacked client: Wurst 1.11 OF (exposed through an uncensored screenshot/ss 14).This brings me now to the present (at time of report). They are trying to prove themselves innocent, but are failing.

Thank you everyone who has helped in the hacker battles (OkUrDead, Anime, and Gewie) and thank you OVH for providing screenshot 14. I hope this is enough proof for action to be taken on these dupers/hackers.

[EDIT: Added screenshots 15 and 16 to show more possibly duped gold blocks]
Attached Images
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 13, 19 by Al240Mario...
Informativ...
List
Undo
Charms:
+1
Huh? The many goldblocks ! is its my zombiepigman spawner! dude ! why iam there? iam not tacciv! i have only 2 acc
Posted Jan 13, 19
No
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,159
Hello,

In order of appearance;

After inspecting the core protect data near /home brewery, only seeker and NightWalker had placed end crystals. Moonq did not place any. While he may have intended to home trap it, he did not, so he can't be punished for something he didn't do.

Noone had died from the fall at /home Frnco_, nor is Frnco_ an alt of UUyZz nor did UUyZz create the hole. The fall was 19 blocks so it's not really even a home trap, especially since noone died, but I have regenerated the hole and the home is now safe.

Your screenshots of him "Phasing" do not show him phasing, so we can't punish him for phasing without proper evidence to back up the punishment.

After looking through the base, nothing was found that could be illegal. He had no more items then the average player would have, and yes, he does have a pretty hefty zombie pigman farm that supplies his gold blocks and grist.

Screenshots are not enough for Killaura accusations as it is near impossible to determine that they were using reach or the damage you're taking is from fire, or any other plenitude of conditions. He will have to be seen ingame by an Operator to be using KA to be caught.

Simply using a hacked client is not enough to punish someone. He has to have been using the illegal modded content to be punished for using it. Which is only a matter of time, probably.

We will continue to keep an eye on these people.

Kind regards,
~RagedEclipse
Posted Jan 13, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
29 / 370
NoticeNotices