Server IP: play.skaia.us

General I dont understand why iam Mad in Cueballcraft!

8 replies
Banned
Charms:
IDONT UNDERSTAND WHY IAM MAD IN CUEBALLCRAFT!!!! CAUSE MY BASE IS UNCLAIMED AND FLEXERZ CLAIM MY BASE! AND HE TRUST VISI0N TO MY BASE! THEN VISI0N STEAL MY MANY NOTCHES APPLE AT MY CHEST! THEN IDK WHO TOOK MY DONOR ARMOUR AT MY FRAME!!! SOO IAM MAD NOW!!! IF ANY STAFF CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM SOO THANK YOU!!!
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 23, 19 by RagedEclip...
No
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+3
First of all ur base is unclaimed
Second why dont u claim it sis?
Third ur donor ur bow is all duped 100% duped when k got dc from lag u took the stuff and then raged rollbacked me so it means u possessed duped items,u also lied to staff about. Ot having them and yet you got exposed by turpz she burned it all u lied to everyone about those
Posted Jan 23, 19
HoussemKeyCo Vanilla-OP
HoussemKeyCo @ vanilla.skaia.us
Charms:
+77
Don't evade again pls kthxbai
Why don't u claim your house as well? Maybe cus it's not urs and u got it from somewhere?
Posted Jan 23, 19
<3
List
Undo
Charms:
+174
FFS my cousin just checked and your base is still not claimed..... WHAT IS THE USE OF CLAIM BLOCK IF YOU DON'T EVEN CLAIM. When I was a younger player I used to suffer with claim blocks so I did not build structures that I couldn't claim..... its like asking someone to raid your base. Either claim it or be raided is my opinion. They should probably allow raiding of unclaimed stuff if they aren't a new player
Posted Jan 23, 19
No
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
OMG!!! Its My Base!! iam one that who build that base!! lol Housem!! Dont Lie! its my base! just co i! or tell xxOkUrDead and AeroChord! who build that freaking Base!! -_-
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
Top Voter
Charms:
+3
you have alot of gold blocks to your house u say u afk at gold farm 24/7 lets just count it.You get every 1 hour 40 claim blocks and yet you dont have enough claim blocks to claim it?
p.s This means u didnt even afk at gold farm.
Posted Jan 23, 19
No
List
Undo
Banned
Charms:
Yes I dont have enough blocks to claim it! but its my base!! and yo know?
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
Charms:
+2
you know its jrcute base and u see its unclaim . why u take stuff and ask flexer to claim it ? what is your when i ask you why u take stuff becuase its flexer claim so sad ... i wish some ops do something because housem and clyde are friends with vision and dont take any action .. RagedEclipse Nelly∞ and mercury is paid op his so lazy
Posted Jan 23, 19
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,210
The items were removed because they were given back to Vis0nMC.

With that being said, and this is for everyone, it doesn’t matter if they didn’t claim it or not. Don’t touch it if it isn’t yours or you will be banned for griefing. Only if it is 30d old can you edit it.
Posted Jan 23, 19
Online users (1)
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
46 / 370
NoticeNotices