5 replies
Sugarlicious51 Vanilla-OPPUMPKIN
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+13
Reporting Nightwalker

My username: Sugarlicious51
Offender's username: Nightwalker
Type of offense: Causing Chaos/Infuriating Behavior/Causing Drama/Aggressive Behavior
Server game-type: Cueballcraft
My evidence: ((DM me for some reason I can't paste screenshots here))

I wasn't expecting that this argument could get this far and I have no idea what to do but I think its best to make a final thread on forums and put a final end to this silly argument. So, basically "Nightwalker" is being naughty again and its about "BunkerWars rules clarification.

On 2/Feb/2019 Nightwalker reported me in discord help-center for "Enforcing my own rules" and he said that he needed some clarification. He needed confirmation regarding bunkerwars rules about teamkilling. I told him in help-center to use his common sense but not only that, I involved senior staff members like "RagedEclipse", "Luminator" and few others as well. Set of rules are approved by 5 co-owners and I eventually proved my point. You can simply scroll up the chat to see it (2/Feb/2019)

So today when I opened the bunkerwars I explained the rules again to avoid any argument but nightwalker literally asked me again "Sarah where are the rules" This statement of him makes me sick again. Without getting mad, I explained the rules again: ((DM me I can show you screen shots of that conversation in-game for some reason, I can't paste those screen shots in here))

Here's the Scenario

Nightwalker: Sarah where are the rules? (10:40PM)
Sugarlicious51: 1. Team-killing is not allowed and if you do that, you'll get kicked but if its an accident (Its fine then). 2. Spawn-killing is not allowed and you'll get kicked if you do it. ((10:41PM)
Nightwalker: Sarah you just made that up.
Nightwalker: That's why you took so long to send.
Nightwalker: You see the problem is your making up rules now and enforcing them.
Sugarlicious: 3. Camping is allowed but on one condition, you should not camp close to your enemy's base just stay far like 15-20 Blocks.
Sugarlicious51: You always cause trouble on daily basis about this topic while I have approval of 5 co-owners.
Nightwalker: Approval to enforce firepigs rules.
Sugarlicious: That's it ((10.42PM))

((The conversation is shuffled but you can actually check the logs and DM me)

Sugarlicious has left the server (I directly made a decision to report him now)

If I would ban him, he might get salty again so I thought its better to report him this time on forums and someone can grant me permission to permanently ban him.

Screenshots as an evidence will showed to you in discord directly so contact me there. If you're a random person reading this blog then please do not leave any comments here. This report is made to show senior staff members to take serious action against him or at least grant me permission to do that.

Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 19 by Sugarlicio...
Creative
List
Undo
RagedEclipse Vanilla-OPMod
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,246
Minigame Director
NightWalker Follow the rules any staff member says as they are running a minigame themselves or don’t play the minigame at all. Bunker wars has to be opened and run by a staff member each time it is online. Do what they tell you or you will simply be disallowed from playing it. Minigames are for fun, if a staff member sees that you or anyone else is disrupting that, you will be punished. That does not necessarily mean a warn-kick-ban.

I will soon create a new bunker wars game that helps to solve the issues with the current one.
Posted Feb 5, 19
NightWalker ModPremiumVIP
Top Voter
Charms:
+136
It's not fun when OPs make rules up as they go along, the rules Sarah added ruined the experience a bit and it's annoying being warned for Rules that aren't written anywhere but are just made up on the spot for whatever reason. I was just voicing these opinions of mine.
Posted Feb 5, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,246
Minigame Director
If you don’t find it fun, don’t play it.
Posted Feb 5, 19
Agree
No
List
Undo
Charms:
+2,038
Running a minigame doesn't authorize anyone to enact a server punishment; it is not allowed and is explicitly said in the rules. If you want to prevent team killing or otherwise, use your head and engineer the minigame to be that way.

If I were you, I'd require players to make a payment that is only returned if they play the game by the rules.

This report is denied because going against minigame rules is not a valid reason for punishment. Thread locked.

**EDIT: Due to the existence of a rule introducing an exceptional circumstance, a punishment CAN be administered by an Owner, if they deem it.

Regardless, there should be a list of the rule-enforced mini game areas to prevent confusion or future dispute.
Posted Feb 5, 19 · Last edited Feb 6, 19 by ParadoxFox...
Agree
<3
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+1,246
Minigame Director
Staff Rules #6
image0.jpg

StarDan had already approved of the Bunker Wars minigame's rules, thus punishment for not following the BW rules can be issued.
Posted Feb 5, 19 · Last edited Feb 5, 19 by RagedEclip...
Useful
List
Undo
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
37 / 370
NoticeNotices