Server IP: play.skaia.us
Page
of 4

Custom Mob Spawner

28 replies
killerjore Member
Charms:
+19
So recently, a minecraft player named animations won the Custom Mob spawner as he was one of the top voters and yesterday, he was giving away SHULKERS of totems. Isn't that eco-breaking? Like seriously, that made a handful number of players shift servers. Imagine fighting someone with a goddamn inventory full of totems, if not full inventory, half inventory. Isn't that kind of unfair? People fly via elytra day and night in search of woodland mansions, to grind totem of undying whilst animations only afks for a few minutes and get a handful number of totems. I'd say, Evoker Spawner is too overpowered and eco-breaking as Totems are extremely rare and due to its rarity, its expensive as well.

I'd consider this post as a riot. In my opinion, Vindicators and Iron golem spawners aren't that overpowered as well, emeralds doesn't have extreme value but Totems... 20 grist per totem... Someone even sell them for 30:1 ratio.
Remove Evoker Spawner but allow any other spawner.
11 votes
52.4%
Don't remove the Evoker Spawner.
10 votes
47.6%
Number of voters: 21
Posted Apr 4, 19 · OP
Agree
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
killerjore Member
Charms:
+19
Also, why tf did you bring up weeb nation? I was talking about teamups, not clans. This thread is starting to get out of topic and also, weeb nation can ccome back and destroy y'all again but as I said, most of us shift servers.
Posted Apr 4, 19 · OP
killerjore Member
Charms:
+19
Requesting for a higher staff member to take necessary actions if not, respond to this thread as it is starting to get out of topic.
Posted Apr 4, 19 · OP
Charms:
+78
sssshhh your going out of topic. Continue the arguing while im eating my popcorn
Attached Images
Posted Apr 4, 19
Charms:
+3
Imagine playing against someone with 20 totems in their inv IMAGINE
Posted Apr 4, 19
Charms:
+8
AS MONTHS PASS MORE PL WILL GET THE SPANWER
Posted Apr 4, 19
Al240Mario Vanilla-OPPUMPKINVIP
Pumpkin Person
Charms:
+159
And more people to ruin the economy/player experiences. What's next? Someone gets a vex spawner and puts it right next to my home to annoy the heck out of me? Or because 50% of the active players have an afk totem farm and 18 totems + gaps + a couple pots on them, PvPing for loot (gear) is almost impossible (assuming that vanilla gear is used)? Every single time, all you'll get is a sword, axe, bow, and maybe some pots/gaps. No armor (fought until broken).

Ok, I'll use what we have right now to show you the great consequences. You are in front of an evader. We'll call him Jrcutinaton. Let's assume that both sides have no backup (1v1 only), no pots, both are wearing OP armor and using a rosario, and both also have a bow and axe. Jrcutination, being the nub evader, decides that he would secretly bring in 2 stacks of egaps as well. Let's pretend they are NOT duped. You decide to PvP anyways. Well, you choose to fight in my CLOSED arena, /home xdp (safezones disabled).

Now the fight. Blah blah blah BOOM you lose. He starts taunting you and saying, "animations Scared newbie LoL!" Then you report to me saying the fight was unfair.

How do you feel now? What if you were Jrcutination and camp around Cro_bandit's home with 10 totems in your inv instead of the egaps? How would he feel? Yea. Think about that. We would keep losing new players as people like that ruin their experience.

*If that didnt make sense well too bad I wrote it in 5 min w/o checking lol
Im not banned evaders. All scared me!
Posted Apr 4, 19 · Last edited Apr 4, 19 by Al240Mario
<3
Glad Pepe
List
Undo
Top Voter
Charms:
+8
Okay so first ur saying economy is ruined but nothing changed after he got spawner second i want al240 to come and test with me that "10 totem inventory" and i will prove him how easy it is having 10 totems is a bad idea because u lose the space of ur stuff like potions and stuff only a stupid would go with 10 totems please use ur brain people u only want to remove it cause ur all jealous and the third is that ur being such childish people okay its like someone buys a guy a lollipop and u start s arguing why he didnt buy u the lollipop so please stop this nonsense and i repeat al240 u will test with me 10 totems of undying in inventory if it is nessesery u can join to killerjore i will prove u wrong amd im sorry if u think 10 te is strong but maybe ur pvp skills isnt enough im just saying because complaining for a 10 totem of undying inventory in pvp is a stupidd ideaaa.
Posted Apr 5, 19
Charms:
Jore, you are so desperate to remove that spawner that you change the topic of the chat to Autist Nation, stop flexing on a dead team and keep the topic at it's idea. It is 8/8 so people actually dont hate the spawner.
Posted Apr 5, 19
Charms:
+78
He didnt change the topic, You did
Posted Apr 5, 19
Page
of 4
Online users (0)
No users online.
play.skaia.us
Factions & Minigames Hub
34 / 370